Sep's Goal: $50.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Amount in: $0.00
Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $0.00

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations

Krazyone Development 2011 - www.krazyone.com
[FPS] is CNOP Approved
FairPlaySoldiers is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.
View Thread
FairPlaySoldiers.com » Regular User Area » Chat
 Print Thread
I'm still alive! And life is good
Jay5gen
Hello all,
long time, no see/hear/write/play/anything....... sorry

might as well start with a short update!
LIFE IS AWESOME!

Good lord, how much to update.... 11 year old daughter, 6 year old son (so gaming now amounts to console minecraft)
one divorce (thank god)... lots of stress and finally relief.
then finally, new girl, new woman, new NERD! The kind of girl that makes me a huge sammich if i just look like I need it, call me out for my s#$t if i need that, and through on a costume and go to comicon to blow money right by my side! .... so yeah, i stuck a few carats on her finger!

Life got good! So my drive got better! and life keeps providing!!!! The economy in our region has just been BOOMING for 18mths or so. So I stepped UP (with alot of help from my fiance who kept me focused) and i finished all my tests... NOW A LICENSED ARCHITECT! But why stop there, lets sell the house, and buy the place grandpa built by hand in '54 to save it for the next generation.... is a 7bedroom, 4.5 bath, 3-car w/ pool big enough!?!

TLDR: Kids, divorced, engaged, comicon, ARCHITECT, new house, LIFE ROCKS.

Hope you all are doing well too Smile

signed [FPS Retired]Jay5gen

---------

an on a totally other note!
i mentioned in the shoutbox, but does anyone have access to the facebook vyper made?
It's been hacked... taken over by a fake bot "model" and renamed "christine young"
https://www.facebook.com/fairplaysoldiers

its sending out friend invites all the time trying to spread itself under our name.

dirtyjob
HEY MAN, GLAD YOUR DOING GREAT, THATS AWESOME TO HEAR!!!

I do not have access to that facebook site, perhaps vyper will read this, he has been around.

we have set up a few dods servers again to see whos around, so far theres like 2 or 3 of the old ones here and there.

FairPlayRadio.org
Jay5gen
Glad to hear it... But currently my machine is spread across 4 boxes and two houses while I move... And I'm down graded to MOBILE till next week and time Warner gets around to looking me up.... But ya know... Maybe a little DODs is just what the doctor ordered to test the rig once it's back up... Smile

Merged on March 22 2018 06surprised5:
Well if VYPER is around and sees this, the old FAIRPLAYSOLDIERS facebook page is no more. Facebook deleted it do to its scam activity

not a huge loss... but atleast the fairplaysoliders name isn't being abused anymore
Edited by Jay5gen on March 22 2018 11:05
[FPS Retired]Jay5gen
"It's a mounted gun, with tracers, STOP WALKING IN FRONT OF IT... friendly fire is on!"

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Users Online
Guests Online: 3

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 104
Newest Member: Spike
Calendar
September 2018
M T W T F Sa S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
RENT A SERVER
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

· September 18 2018 15:11
sup guys. hope everyone is doing ok. havent heard or seen any one online for awhile hit me up if you see me online

· September 01 2018 22:15
sup

vmswift
· September 01 2018 21:30
Hi Havok

Havok
OfflineAdmin
· August 07 2018 22:53
Hello All

vmswift
· June 12 2018 22:33
Been hard for me to make it lately. Been doing job hunting since late april.

· April 30 2018 19:27
Where you all at.. we need to have another DOD night where i can make it

Location Map
Site Hits
©2013 FairPlaySoldiers.com ©2009—2013 by Gaijin Entertainment Holdings S.A. Gaijin and War Thunder are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Gaijin Entertainment Corporation, all other logos are trademarks of their respective owners.
XF5F-1 Skyrocket, XP-50, F4F-3 Wildcat, F4F-4 Wildcat, F4U-1A Corsair, F4U-1B Corsair, F4U-1C Corsair, F6F-3 Hellcat, F9F-2 Panther, F9F-5 Panther, OS2U-1 Kingfisher, OS2U-3 Kingfisher, P‑47D-25 Thunderbolt, and P-47D-28 Thunderbolt are trademarks of Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation and are used under license to Gaijin Entertainment Corporations.